Vaidya. Narayan Hegde BAMS
Vaidya Narayan Hegde is a AYUSH wellness practitioner with specialized training in holistic
health care (Ayurveda-Yoga) with 16+ years of hand-on working experience. He has
visited abroad 7 times on work. Had multiple entry work visa to Russian federation.
His primary area of academic study & experiential learning & professional work
all are focused on how to attain and ways to sustain the emotional well-being from within. He has studied BAMS (graduation in Ayurveda ) at Government
college affiliated to RGUHS.
- Certificate course in panchakarma therapy (at NARIP: National
Ayurveda Research Institute for Panchakarma (Cheruthuruthy,
KERALA) affiliated to Ministry of AYUSH). - Post degree certificate course in Panchakarma Specialty care from
SDM-CISSRA: ( Centre for International studies, Skill development &
Research in Ayurveda affiliate to SDM college of ayurveda.
- Yoga instructor course (YIC) from S-VYASA yoga university.
- One month Yoga appreciation course (YAC) from NIMHANS
integrated Centre for yoga.
- One month certificate course in yoga and mental health (for AYUSH
professionals) from Department of integrative medicine at
- Two short term certificate course & one advance course in
soundarya Ayurveda from National Institute of Ayurveda
(Jaipur,RAJASTHAN) affiliated to Ministry of AYUSH ,Govt of India.